Latest edition of T-Class Set of Rules with new changes T-Class Rules.
The major changes in the new edition of the T-Class Set of Rules v.1.08 for 2018 are:
– The Multigun discipline becomes open discipline, which is not limited only to sniper rifle, assault rifle and pistol (3+ GUN).
– A new supporting discipline has been created – only with assault rifle and pistol (2+ GUN).
– There is an opportunity for Gun Stages: The Match Sponsor or the Match Organizer may choose to provide a specific weapon for a stage, which will be common for each competitor, who will have to shoot with that weapon and then carry on with his/her personal weapons.
– New rules about safe weapons manipulations are implemented, especially regarding the complex stages with multiple weapons.
– Changes in the rules about the use of supporting gear are applied.
– There is a more detailed description in the Penalties section.
– A higher PF (Power Factor) for pistols is applied (min 130).
All changes in the Set of Rules are related with the ambition to make T-Class more realistic tactical and practical shooting sport.