The course of fire will test the snipers skills according to the most innovative sniper disciplines.
Up to 18-20 exercises for the competition will be drawn during the technical meeting.
– Two days competition
– Shooting daytime and after dark using natural and artificial light.
– Distance from 10 to 1000 m
– Shooting at partially covered target
– Shooting from tower, roof and other realistic positions
– Evaluation of a certain situations
– Team work
Categories: Team event
Participation: Two men teams
Weapon: One sniper rifle with telescopic sight for each shooter. Ammo: 100 per shooter excluding zeroing.
Targets: Paper, steel, falling, moving and the combination of these.
Scoring: According to the T-Class Set of Rules