The course of fire will test the snipers skills according to the most innovative sniper disciplines. The competition will be conducted according to the Rules of T-Class shooting sport and will consist of 18-20 exercises divided into three modules:
– Module 1. Marksmanship [M1]
– Module 2. Dynamic [M2]
– Module 3. Long range [M3].
Overall match details:
– Two days competition
– Shooting daytime and after dark using natural and artificial light.
– Distance from 10 to 1000 m
– Shooting at partially covered target
– Shooting from tower, roof and other realistic positions
– Evaluation of certain situations
– Team work
Categories: Team event
Participation: Two men teams
Divisions: Bolt Action and Semi Auto
Weapon: One sniper rifle with telescopic sight for each shooter.
Ammo: 100 per shooter excluding zeroing.
Targets: Paper, steel, falling, moving and the combination of these.
Scoring: According to the T-Class Set of Rule Scoring through an online scoring system
Detailed information: http://scoring.t-class.org/
Registration and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org