Latest edition of T-Class Set of Rules with new changes T-Class Rules.
The major changes in the new edition of the T-Class Set of Rules v.1.08 for 2018 are:
– The Multigun discipline becomes open discipline, which is not limited only to sniper rifle, assault rifle and pistol (3+ GUN).
– A new supporting discipline has been created – only with assault rifle and pistol (2+ GUN).
– There is an opportunity for Gun Stages: The Match Sponsor or the Match Organizer may choose to provide a specific weapon for a stage, which will be common for each competitor, who will have to shoot with that weapon and then carry on with his/her personal weapons.
– New rules about safe weapons manipulations are implemented, especially regarding the complex stages with multiple weapons.
– Changes in the rules about the use of supporting gear are applied.
– There is a more detailed description in the Penalties section.
– A higher PF (Power Factor) for pistols is applied (min 130).
All changes in the Set of Rules are related with the ambition to make T-Class more realistic tactical and practical shooting sport.
The first for 2017 T-Class Multigun competition was conducted on June 24-25th at the Slivnitsa Military range. It proved to be the biggest competition ever organized by the Bulgarian T-Class Federation. There were not only BTCF members among the competitors, spectators, range officers, but also active members of the Bulgarian Armed Forces, as well.
The competition was very hard and included shooting drills with three kinds of weapons: most of all sniper rifles, but also assault rifles and semi-auto pistols.
The new online T-Class Scoring System, which was specifically developed for T-Class competitions was used for the first time on the field and in real-time. It allowed for instantaneous calculations of the results and the rankings for each competitor after each exercise during the whole course of the competition.
The winners of the “T-Class Multigun Challenge 2017” were:
1st Place – Ivan Terziev
2nd Place – Angel Stoyanov
3rd Place – Petar Markov
On May 20th 2017, ITCC accepted the Region of Russian Federation as a member of the International T-Class Confederation. The Federation of high precision shooting of Russia will represent and promote the T-Class Shoting Sport within the borders of the region and under the supervision of it’s Regional Director Mr. Sergei Gorobets. https://t-class.org/regions/
On May 09th 2017 ITCC presented Mr. Fernando Rondon with a plaquette and a certificate recognizing him as a Member of Honor for his continuing contributions in the promotion of the T-Class Shooting Sport throughout the international shooting community.